Warning: Undefined array key "src" in /home/u135054751/domains/newscharotar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/includes/thumbnail.php on line 124
It’s Sunday, which can only mean one thing: there’s a new round of Quordle upon us (okay, it being Sunday can mean a lot of things). To help you keep your well-earned streak going, I’ve got some clues coming up, followed by the answers.
Just in case you’re a newcomer, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle too.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For February 26
- Word 1 (top left) clue — relating to a city or town. Also the type of duty you perform when you vote in an election
- Word 2 (top right) clue — type of marsupial native to Australia
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — a fixed or allotted period of work or time
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — less common
- Two of the words each have a repeated letter. One word has two pairs of repeated letters. One word has a letter that’s used three times.
- Today’s words start with C, K, S and R
Quordle Answers For February 26
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Monday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Follow me on Twitter or LinkedIn. Check out some of my other work here.